v1.2.1 2009-07-09 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
* GSSAPI: Changed logging levels and improved the messages.
Changed the way cross-realm authentication handling is done,
hopefully it's working now for everyone.
* imap/pop3 logins now fail if home directory path is relative.
v1.2.0 deliver was already failing with these and they could have
caused problems even with v1.1.
* IMAP: Custom authentication failure messages are now prefixed with
[ALERT] to get more clients to actually show them.
+ Improved some error messages.
- pop3: AUTH PLAIN was broken when SASL initial response wasn't given.
- mbox: New mailboxes were created with UIDVALIDITY 1.
- quota-fs was defaulting to group quota instead of user quota.
- Fixed ACLs to work with mbox.
- Fixed fchmod(-1, -1) errors with BSDs
- convert plugin / convert-tool: Fixed changing hierarchy separators
in mailbox names when alt_hierarchy_char isn't set.