・セキュリティの都合上 /étc になっているので読み替えて下さい
diff -u dovecot121/dovecot-example.conf dovecot122/dovecot-example.conf
--- dovecot121/dovecot-example.conf 2009-07-11 19:22:17.000000000 +0900
+++ dovecot122/dovecot-example.conf 2009-07-28 05:07:36.000000000 +0900
@@ -1208,3 +1208,8 @@
# size and vsize are available only for expunge and copy events.
#mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size
+# Config files can also be included:
+#!include = /étc/dovecot/conf.d/*.conf
+# Optional configurations, don't give an error if it's not found:
+#!include_try = /étc/dovecot/extra.conf
v1.2.2 2009-07-27 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
* GSSAPI: More changes to authentication. Hopefully good now.
* lazy_expunge plugin: Drop \Deleted flag when moving message.
+ dovecot -n/-a now outputs also lda settings.
+ dovecot.conf !include now supports globs (e.g.
!include /étc/dovecot/*.conf). Based on patch by Thomas Guthmann.
+ acl: Support spaces in user/group identifiers.
+ shared mailboxes: If only %%n is specified in prefix, default to
current user's domain.
- Dovecot master process could hang if it received signals too rapidly.
- Fixed "corrupted index cache file" errors (and perhaps others) caused
by e.g. IMAP's FETCH BODY command.
- IMAP: When QRESYNC is enabled, don't crash when a new mail is
received while IDLEing.
- IMAP: FETCH X-* parameters weren't working.
- Maildir++ quota: Quota was sometimes updated wrong when it was
- Searching quoted-printable message body internally converted "_"
characters to spaces and didn't match search keys with "_".
- Messages in year's first/last day may have had broken timezones
with OSes not having struct tm->tm_gmtoff (e.g. Solaris).
- virtual plugin: If another session adds a new mailbox to index,