v1.1.16 2009-06-01 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
- v1.1.15 could have crashed if mailbox-closing command was pipelined
after a mailbox-accessing command.
- v1.1.15's zlib plugin may have caused crashes when fetching
- Maildir: If messages had been deleted externally from new/ directory
and mailbox was opened with EXAMINE, Dovecot didn't immediately
notice that the messages were deleted.
- If message body started with a space, some operations could have
- Apply Tavis' RLIMIT_NOFILE trick in the twoprocess model's initial
- Fix build error due to __NR_utimes.
- Ugh. Can't use RLIMIT_NOFILE in the SSL case because the process later
receives data transfer fd's via recvmsg(). It's a total shame because doing
the SSL handshake under even lower privs would be a real boost.
- Fix some declarations occuring in the middle of a block; broke older more
- Handle the case where libcap is now libcap.so.2; fixes build on my new
- Enhance 522 error message to point to require_ssl_reuse option.
- Fix NASTY regression whereby data transfer timeouts would fire incorrectly
under SSL transfers. In addition, the transfer rate caps were not working
under SSL transfers. Reported by several people.
- Use the login delay machinery for userlist-based denials too. Thanks to
Tomas Hoger <thoger at redhat.com> for the patch.
- Fix another tedious regression whereby absent per-user config files were
causing a session fail rather than being gracefully ignored.
- Use the somewhat new CLONE_NEWPID / CLONE_NEWIPC to provide more isolation
in the vsftpd low-priv processes (CLONE_NEWNET pending).
- Use RLIMIT_NPROC to disallow fork()ing etc. in processes that do not need
to create new ones.
- Add "isolate" config flag to disable the new weird clone() flags if
- Fix compile error in sysdeputil.c on some Linux systems.